Get ready for picture overload!!!
It was so nice to be out in the beautiful weather last weekend!
It was so nice to be out in the beautiful weather last weekend!
Hope you enjoy the results!
Amber - I just could not resist posting this first one!!!
Amber - I just could not resist posting this first one!!!
I laugh every time I look at it!
(Amber is elbowing her son because he kept tickling her!)
- it is exactly what my son{who is that same age} would do-
maybe that is why it makes me laugh!
(or maybe it's just the expression on Jerry's face???)












2 comments:
Where did you find this family? lol! They are pretty good looking if I do say so myself:) You did an amazing job Diane! Could you just make me look like that all the time? lol! We had such a blast that day and we so appreciate your time and talents! What a blessing you are to us and all who know you!
Diane, something about this group of photos makes me smile (: I'm amazed at your talent and I can only hope to become as good as you. Thanks for being my inspiration
Post a Comment