Friday, May 7, 2010

WEDDING: Jordan & Krista

I had the privilege of taking pictures for Jordan and Krista
after their wedding ceremony in the Boise Idaho Temple.
I am pretty sure the whole family had been praying all week for good weather. I was too!
Well, it was still really cold and windy - but it was NOT raining, so that was a blessing!
Krista hung in there(warming up in a blanket as often as she could)
and we were able to get some gorgeous photos!
Don't they just make a beautiful couple?
Best wishes Jordan and Krista! -
and may the love and happiness you felt on this day last
FOREVER!




THE WIND AND KRISTA'S VEIL JUST WERE NOT GETTING ALONG! -
love Krista's face here!





The whole gang....
Jordan's family....

Krista's family....








4 comments:

Andrea said...

I guess these guys aren't related to us? I guess we DON'T have the patent on Walker, but I always assume...

Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and tell you how impressed I am with your photography! I swear, each picture is better than the one before. You're awesome! How I WISH you had been the photography at my wedding!!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! Yay! Your first wedding was STELLAR, you did amazing!

Walker Family said...

Wow. Love them SOOOOOOOOO much. I kinda like the couple though too ;)

Aleisha said...

These look GREAT! You are amazing!