what a GREAT time I had shooting Curtis & Rachel's wedding!
they are such a cheerful couple and their family and guests were the same!
and the location....AMAZING(in Garden Valley, Idaho)
they are such a cheerful couple and their family and guests were the same!
and the location....AMAZING(in Garden Valley, Idaho)
Rachel, I am so glad you found me!
thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!
Best Wishes on the rest of your life TOGETHER!


one of the sweet little flower girls sneaking a peek at the bride! - too cute!


beautiful bride.....Rachel




this would be a picture of my fabulous husband.....


one of the sweet little flower girls sneaking a peek at the bride! - too cute!


beautiful bride.....Rachel




this would be a picture of my fabulous husband.....
it was so fun that he got to go with me!
while I was shooting pics of Rachel and her brides maids pre-ceremony,



















No comments:
Post a Comment