Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ENGAGEMENT: Brady & Allysa

I had SO much fun with this shoot!
It was fun to get to know Brady & Allysa!
They will be heading down to Utah in January to get married
and I wish them tons of happiness & joy in their future!

I give credit for the "chalk board" idea in this photo to my amazing
photog friend ASHLEY I just loved it!


























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane,
These turned out so adorable!!!! I absolutely love them! Thank you so much for taking them; they're just perfect.
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Diane,
These turned out so adorable!!!! I absolutely love them! Thank you so much for taking them; they're just perfect.
Alyssa

Gabriela Walker said...

Wow!!! These are sooo good! You did a fabulous job Diane! Love the close up one with the slippers and cleats! Nice job!

Gabriela Walker said...

Wow!!! These are sooo good! You did a fabulous job Diane! Love the close up one with the slippers and cleats! Nice job!

Parley and Anna said...

Diane, you take such great pics! I love the couch! Aaaah! I want it in our pictures, please!! :)

Shelly said...

Diane,
We can't thank you enough for making these photos so special. You are amazing! I'll tell everyone I know who is the master behind the magic.

Shelly