If I had time, I could write a whole book of stories
(good ones of course) about this family!
They have been SOOOO good to our family.
We met them about 5 years ago, when my youngest child was a few months old
and since then we have created a lot of good memories with them.
Scott was Eric's baseball coach for 4 years and we missed that last year!
Brie was brave enough to let me take her Senior pics a few years ago,
long before I even knew how to shoot out of "auto" on my camera.
They have given me rides home when keys were locked in my car(yes, twice)
jumped the battery on my car when it was dead,
given Eric rides to and from Baseball, Basketball.....
the list could go on and on -
BUT, I am just going to end by wishing
Dianne
















No comments:
Post a Comment