The {B} family made their first ever trip to Emmett....
and we all had such a great time!
I brought my daughter(Jessica) along to help -
I brought my daughter(Jessica) along to help -
and she & little Miss {N} were instant friends!
I love working with families like the {B}'s!
I can just feel how much love they have for each other.
Mr. B is going to be deployed for 6 months -
and I can only imagine how much they will all miss each other.
I am sooooo glad we had the opportunity to capture these before he goes!
Thanks Mr. B (and family) for serving our country!

















I could have taken pics of Miss N all day - and I think she would have let me!
What a fun little personality she has!!!
I love working with families like the {B}'s!
I can just feel how much love they have for each other.
Mr. B is going to be deployed for 6 months -
and I can only imagine how much they will all miss each other.
I am sooooo glad we had the opportunity to capture these before he goes!
Thanks Mr. B (and family) for serving our country!

















I could have taken pics of Miss N all day - and I think she would have let me!
What a fun little personality she has!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment