Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LOVE.....Erin + Russell

Erin & Russell wanted a traditional wedding - where Russell didn't see her until the ceremony! We were able to get ready at the Hidden Springs Fire Station(her dad is a fireman and has connections :) FUN!!!

the girls...getting ready upstairs...


the boys getting ready downstairs...

the girls hid away in one of the rooms long enough for the guys to go upstairs so they could each take a turn going down the fireman pole...of course they couldn't resist!

we took pics of the guys and then sent them off to the Hidden Springs Red Barn where the wedding and reception would be.


as soon as the guys left - we brought the girls out for some of their pics...





The Barn....the location for the wedding and reception. I love it there!

We had a few extra minutes before the ceremony- so, we took some more of the guys...

Details...

yummy...


the ceremony begins...



Here is Erin and her surprise entrance! It was so neat - do you see the look on the flower girl's face? It was pretty much the reaction of everyone in attendance as Erin came around from the back side of the barn with a horse and buggy! Soooo lovely!






Man & Wife:

Immediately after the ceremony we captured the family, bridal party, and bride and groom portraits...

I was soooo envious of this next picture! Erin & Russell are so blessed to have this many grandparents/great grandparents at their wedding! I would SO love to have a picture like this with my grandparents!








Erin had a sweet ride in ...and this was their sweet ride out(Russell's truck)

As soon as we were done with formal pics...there was their first dance:

Dinner & toasts:

Cake:

and LOTS & LOTS more dancing....





Bouquet toss:

After getting his hands on the garter belt...Russell put it around a football and tossed it...

Lots more fun & dancing....


The dancing came to an end and Erin & Russell exited through a tunnel of sparklers.

Erin & Russell- you are definitely loved by so many!
Congratulations!
I wish you lots of love and happiness in your future!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love these. But I was hoping there would be a picture of the bridal party sliding down the fireman pole. Aw well. Still, so lovely! Great job, Diane. I wish you had taken my wedding pictures! Maybe we could do a reenactment. If only I could fit into my dress...

Ginger said...

Diane - you did a fantastic job! Thanks for your enthusiam and care making sure we got all the shots we wanted. I'm passing the word...