Friday, July 2, 2010

FAMILY: the {C} family

The {C} family just couldn't be any sweeter, cuter, friendly, nice, or fun!
I had so much fun spending a little time with them at their home last week -
it was extra fun to get to see {T} again!
We went to high school together and graduated from the same class-
(dare I say-back in the day- we spent a couple years together as cheer leaders?...SO much fun!)
{T} is the kind of girl everyone likes - genuinely nice to everybody!
She still is, and I can tell she is raising these three beautiful girls to be just as sweet and nice!
I can tell {D} is an AMAZING dad!
It is totally obvious that he loves ALL FOUR of his girls soooo much!
Thanks for inviting me out!
I loved every second I got to spend with your family!
















No comments: