Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SENIOR: Alexis



I am excited to get started on my sessions with High School Seniors from the Class of 2011!
I love Senior shoots!
really, really LOVE Senior shoots!
It is so fun to get to know these young adults
and to hear of their hopes, dreams, and plans for their future!
Alexis is my niece.
She is one talented girl and I just love her to pieces! -
Her smile and giggle have always been so contagious!
Good Luck in your upcoming Senior year Lexi - I love you!

Lexi headed over my direction and since it was Cherry Festival week -
we decided to head down and have some fun amongst the carnival....







this next one is at a new cute little shop in town called "the sugar shack"








1 comment:

Gabriela Walker said...

Good Job D! She is a so pretty, great smile! They look great!!!