I can not even tell you how much fun I had shooting Josh & Chelsie's wedding!
What a privilege is was to be a part of their big day!
It was simply amazing!
What a privilege is was to be a part of their big day!
It was simply amazing!
You will be able to see for yourself what a beautiful day it was....
I am going to do this in TWO parts.
Post one is pics from pre-wedding through the end of the ceremony.
Post two will be the reception{dance, cake, bouquet toss, etc.}-
Post two will be the reception{dance, cake, bouquet toss, etc.}-
all of which were held at Chelsie's parent's AMAZING home!
(post TWO coming soon)
see what I mean? isn't this place AMAZING?....

getting ready....

I love this one with her mom and friends - they are all watching Chelsie.....

Momma(Kristy) putting the veil on Chelsie..


a special moment with an emotional momma.....made me a touch emotional myself -
see what I mean? isn't this place AMAZING?....

getting ready....

I love this one with her mom and friends - they are all watching Chelsie.....

Momma(Kristy) putting the veil on Chelsie..


a special moment with an emotional momma.....made me a touch emotional myself -
I know this day will come faster than I know with my own daughters.....


sooooo beautiful!!!


this is right before the next image - when Chelsie stepped out on the balcony....




LOVE this image of Chelsie's father giving his daughter away - to Josh......









sooooo beautiful!!!


this is right before the next image - when Chelsie stepped out on the balcony....




LOVE this image of Chelsie's father giving his daughter away - to Josh......







BEST WISHES JOSH & CHELSIE....
post TWO coming soon.......

No comments:
Post a Comment