here are a few pics from Marcus and Andrea's engagement shoot......
I had so much fun & I must say Marcus was such a good sport -
I know by the end both of them were tired of smiling -
but, hey - it was good practice since we have soooo many more pics to take!
I am looking forward to their bridal session, their wedding down in Utah, and their reception the following night back here in town!(the end of July)
Thanks Andrea & Marcus for this opportunity!
I am looking forward to their bridal session, their wedding down in Utah, and their reception the following night back here in town!(the end of July)
Thanks Andrea & Marcus for this opportunity!




2 comments:
Way Cute! Great job!
First of all, gorgeous!
Second of all, you are on fire lately - your stuff is just amazing! So proud of you!
Third, you HAVE to find out where she got that dress. SOOOO CUTE!
Lastly, we're coming to town this week - will you be around??? (Or to busy shooting??? :) )
Post a Comment