Congratulations Marcus & Andrea
and THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to shoot your wedding!
this is an extremely LOOOOONG post -
but, I wanted to select a few images from the beginning to the end
and just let them tell the story-
so, we start with a few detail & getting ready shots Friday morning down in Logan, Utah
-and finish with the two of you driving away Saturday night in Emmett, Idaho!
hope you enjoy!

.jpg)


.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Wow. These are SOOOO GOOOD:) Can we just rewind about three years and you can be our wedding photographer. Please:) I am jealous. These are A.MAZ.ING! So good. I LOVE the one with the garter- great moment:) Good job
OH DIANE!!!! YOU DID IT! These are spectacular, way to go! What a beautiful couple and awesome pics!
Post a Comment