July ended like a whirlwind -
and August is flying by....
for all of those who are waiting for their photos to be processed,
thanks for being soooo patient!
Marcus and Andrea got married July 30th down in Logan, Utah -
so, John and I got to take a little road trip(thanks mom & dad for keeping the kiddos!)
It was an amazing weekend - spending time with Marcus and Andrea's family and friends.
We headed down Thursday night, stayed in a motel, and got up first thing Friday morning
to capture some of the "getting ready" images.
They got married in the Logan Temple at 10:00 after which we shot tons of pictures.
Then, Marcus' mom(family) put on an amazing luncheon at noon.
After the luncheon, we headed home.
Saturday, back in Emmett, we took family photos for each of their families(coming soon)
and then it was time for their reception that night....
But, before you see any of the images from their wedding day or reception,
I will start with photos from their Bridal Session that we did one week before the wedding!
I was excited when Andrea asked me about doing a separate Bridal Session!
Wedding days are always so rushed and I think the most important images are the Bridals.
These are the images you will have hanging on your walls for years to come!
We took more on the actual wedding day
(hope to get those posted tomorrow),











3 comments:
LOVE these! Great job! :) :)
These are beautiful. I'm so bummed we didn't get a session with you while we were out there. Next time for sure!
Oh so cute!! You did great! Love the one kissing on the rd :)
Post a Comment