Thursday, January 13, 2011

HS SENIOR: Krys

Georgia Sturtz asked me to be her mentor for her Senior Project
(which just happens to be photography =))
"Hands On" is definitely one of the best ways
to learn more about your camera and composition -
so, during Christmas vacation we went out and did this shoot together.
It was SOOOO cold & I don't know how Krys could stand it -
but, it was a lot of fun!
these pics are my take on the angles and poses....
I can't wait to see what Georgia got!
She got a new camera for Christmas and I
know she is going to have TONS of fun with it!
Georgia-thanks for this opportunity!

my take by the fence.....





my reflector is used more for shade than it is for reflecting.... =)

my angle on the steps-
also, I added a little texture to this picture -
I think my favorite is with the texture and the chocolate finish!






















No comments: