Can I just tell you how much I love this small town I live in!?!
John(my hubby) grew up here.
John(my hubby) grew up here.
I grew up here.
John left for two years while he served a mission in Venezuela,
then came home and attended BSU.
I went off to college for two years, then I came home and John & I got married.
We then lived in Boise for 1 year.
It didn't take John and I long to realize where we really wanted to be....back in Emmett.
So, we bought a house and we are raising our 5 kiddos
here in this place we LOVE!
We love being so close to lots of our family
and we love being surrounded by so many good friends and such a wonderful community!
COMMUNITY.......
what community doesn't enjoy sporting events???
COMMUNITY.......
what community doesn't enjoy sporting events???
January 29, 2011 - Emmett High School BB - Tip Off Game
I had a few of these boys so politely ask if I would take some pix at one of their games!
I was excited to do so and here are some of the results....(just a few of my favorites)
Some are from the Frosh game, some JV, and some Varsity.
Some are from the Frosh game, some JV, and some Varsity.
(there are so many more pics- if you would like to get the rest of the pics
on a CD - email me at dianebphotography@gmail.com)
which was achieved in the FINAL SECOND of the game!
It was intense! and sooooo exciting!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment