Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kayse & Jase........l.o.v.e

I sure am having fun discovering the endless options when it comes to
WEDDINGS!
There is no such thing as "one size fits all" version of a wedding.
In this post I will be discussing three options.
Kayse & Jase will be getting married March 5th.
They opted to have a pre-wedding "Bride & Groom Portrait Session."
Their wedding day schedule is extremely busy.
To eliminate stress, but still ensure getting high quality "formal" shots,
this BRIDAL SESSION a few weeks
before the wedding was their best option.
Another plus of the pre-wedding BRIDAL SESSION
is that Kayse will have enough time to order some of these portraits
to display at their wedding reception.
Another option I'm seeing more often is the "FIRST LOOK."
This is when the bride & groom opt to get their "first look"
of each other on their wedding day, but before the wedding ceremony.
The photographer coordinates with the bride & groom to plan
the location and time to meet & capture this special moment
of seeing each other for the 1st time on the wedding day.
This option can also include time to take family & bridal party pictures
before the ceremony-
leaving everyone free to greet guests & celebrate after the ceremony.
For other couples, the "TRADITIONAL" option fits best.
Absolutely NO seeing the bride until the big event!
(this is the option I chose for my own wedding)
Together, we can plan ahead to make sure we allow enough
time to get all of the shots on your "wish list."
Honestly - It doesn't matter to me which option you choose!
You need to decide what will make you happy and choose the option
that is going to best fit you & your needs!
Weddings are such happy events.
I love working with couples to take wedding pictures just the way they've always
dreamed about!
now on to take a peek of a FEW pics from Kayse & Jase's BRIDAL SESSION..........


































I sent Kayse a text the night before and told her to throw in a blanket!
Thanks A & E for coming along and trying to warm Kayse up in between shots!
You two are the best- so glad the three of you have each other!

3 comments:

Jase & Kayse said...

Love love love LOVE these Diane!! You are pretty much amazing. I must say, I don't even look like, well.. me :) Thank you so much for freezing with us!

Holly said...

She is beautiful! The pictures are great, you are so talented! We need to get ours done again when it warms up. I can't believe I used to babysit him and he's getting married! That's when you know you're getting old! :)

Gabriela Walker said...

I'm in love with these! The lighting, the finish, everything!!! Amazing work Diane!!!