Friday, April 8, 2011

FAMILY.... the Jones

Anna gave me "heads up" that it might be hard to get some smiles out of Paige....



as you can see - it wasn't that smiles weren't to be found....

Parker was having FUN! (even though it was COLD!)

oooooh! - almost got a smile here....


and here:

our first smile....see in her left hand? I gave her some pink gum =)


Grandma was with us- and she did even better than I did when she pulled out

lollipops!


oh, but, the smiles disappeared FAST when she thought mom was

going to take the lollipop away...

(we were really just trying to put it in the other hand)


what a nice way to finish up a session =)

love you Jones family!!!

can't wait to see you again in July!

2 comments:

Parley and Anna said...

once again...we LOVE them! thanks so much! We had so much fun in the session, plus it was so great to hang out with you through out the week! Love you!

Andrea said...

Okay, that one of Paige crying is the BEST photograph I think I have ever seen. It breaks my heart and makes me laugh at the same time.

What a photogenic family! I wonder why I didn't get the photogenic gene?