Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Little Spring Break Fun.....my kids

I am failing miserably at keeping up with our "family blog"

so, bare with me as I share some of our "family'ish" events here..


During Spring Break my boys wanted to go fishing

(well, they always want to go fishing).

So, we headed down to Ed's Pond.

While the boys fished, I did a little photo shoot with Jessica.

(Nicole stayed at Grandma's to play with her cousins)


Nicole and her sweet little cousins....




the boys and their fishing...

I promise, he generally matches his clothes better than this :)


I love how Jessica couldn't miss out on a little of the action - but the best part is how Jason is in the background and you can see he was giving her a little bit of instruction!


Now for some pics with one of my favorite subjects... =)

Spring Break just flew by and I know the last two months of school are going to go just as fast! We're all just doing our best to ENJOY THE JOURNEY!

Hope you can enjoy your journey too!

No comments: