Last week, my youngest and I went to the school
and we got him all registered for Kindergarten!
He is sooooo excited!
It was such an exciting day -
I asked him if I could take him to a "cool place" and do a photo shoot to celebrate....
he was game as long as I was willing to let him pick some of his own poses
and as long as it didn't take too long....





this is when he was DONE, and just walked away from me....and yes, he did stick his tongue out at me when I started to chase after him....
OH, TO BE 5!!!
He is sooooo excited!
It was such an exciting day -
I asked him if I could take him to a "cool place" and do a photo shoot to celebrate....
he was game as long as I was willing to let him pick some of his own poses
and as long as it didn't take too long....





this is when he was DONE, and just walked away from me....and yes, he did stick his tongue out at me when I started to chase after him....
OH, TO BE 5!!!
Boy, am I ever going to miss having him around next school year!
He is such a good little buddy!
But, I know he is so ready for school!

2 comments:
Hahaha! This is so Cute!! I love them all!
I love this pictures!
Post a Comment