
This was such a fun day for me! My friend{cousin} from http://http//gabrielawalkerphotography.com/
called me and asked if I would come help her get photos of her sweet little Sophie
for her 2nd birthday!
She said she was having a hard time getting what she wanted all on her own....
well, BOY- do I understand!
This following picture is my son{he gave me permission to use the photo
because we really did end up having a great time that day :)
and laughed about this moment later
I was trying to get pics of him in his new suit & his 8th birthday
....he was not in the mood
As I was insisting that he smile - he said to me "I'm not even a little bit happy"
of course I was laughing - and he was NOT!
So, when Gaby called - I understood!
Sometimes it is easier to ask for a little bit of help with our own kids.

Sophia is such a doll!
Gaby ordered her birthday outfit from:
http://http//www.matildajaneclothing.com/
and the amazing cake from:
http://http//www.peaceofcakedesigns.com/#
Gaby sent Mindy(peace of cake) a picture of Sophie's
outfit - and Mindy painted and created designs to match the fabric!
I even thought the button on the cake was a real button from the outfit :)
but- it was made from fondant!
SOOOO CUTE & REALLY AMAZING!
Thanks Gaby & Sophie for such a fun day!













1 comment:
Diane,
You are the BEST!!! Love what you got! Thanks for the extra hands and all the help. Love your little dude's picture, silly goose : )
Post a Comment