Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jonathon & Keili / Twin Falls Temple Wedding


Keili & Jonathon being greeted by their family & friends
just outside the beautiful Twin Falls Temple....

I think everybody was touched by this tender moment between


Keili and her younger brother, Spencer.


just a few of the formal group combinations that took place







As soon as we finished up with the Formal Family photos....


the bridal party got to have some fun -






Although we took lots of Formal Bride & Groom pics the week before,


we wanted to get some on their wedding day & on the beautiful temple grounds !








Back to Emmett for an amazing "vintage" wedding reception...


Every detail was fabulous -
If you need a good decorator for your wedding or reception -


I can hook you up with her!


and yummy food-


it was all so pretty,


almost too pretty to eat!



after cutting the cake, Jonathon surprised Keili by singing a song to herthat


HE wrote!


~oh, so sweet!
I had to sneek outside to get some pics of this crew in action....


of course the night wouldn't be complete without some flying flowers & a garter...


What an amazing evening!


Keili & Jonathon - what a priviledge it has been to be a part of your wedding.
Best Wishes!

1 comment:

Calli said...

These are ADORABLE.
And I love the vintage theme<3